Safety operation procedure
1. Remove all tools and stacking materials on the work site and equipment that interfere with the activity.
2. Put the iron wire slowly into the tank during pickling to prevent acid splashing on the body. When adding acid, the acid must be poured into the water slowly. It is forbidden to pour the water into the acid to prevent the acid from splashing and hurting people. Wear protective goggles when working.you can ask galvanized iron wire price.
3. Carrying wire and other items, it is strictly forbidden to push and slam.
4. The coil should be placed gently, and the stack should be firm and tidy, and should not be higher than 5 trays.
5. Prohibit human skin from direct contact with acid and alkali.
Galvanized wire maintenance
Galvanized iron wire is a metal material with excellent properties. It has strong toughness, high elasticity and strong corrosion resistance. It is widely used in industrial production and daily life. As we all know, the service life of articles has a direct relationship with the maintenance and maintenance. The galvanized iron wire is no exception. In order to greatly extend the service life, we need daily maintenance and maintenance of galvanized iron wire. Here is a brief introduction to the method of maintenance and maintenance of galvanized iron wire.
1. Oiling, all wire ropes must be oiled. The fiber core is immersed in oil, and the grease is required to protect the fiber core from decay, rust, iron and moisture, and to lubricate the wire rope from the inside. The surface is oiled so that all the wires in the strands are evenly coated with a layer of anti-rust grease. The ropes for mines with high friction and mineral water should be coated with black oil and oil with strong grinding resistance and water resistance; other uses It is coated with red oil and grease with strong film properties and good rust resistance, and it is required to have a thin oil layer to keep it clean during operation.
2, plating, galvanized, aluminized, coated nylon or plastic. The galvanized steel is further coated with a thin coating of steel wire and a thick coating of galvanized steel after drawing. The mechanical properties of the thick coating are lower than that of the smooth steel wire rope, and should be used in a severely corrosive environment. Aluminized iron wire rope is more resistant to corrosion, wear and heat than galvanized iron wire rope. It is mainly used in fishing trawl ships and mines containing H2S, etc., which are produced by first plating and then pulling. Nylon or plastic wire rope coated rope and coated strands.